Wednesday 26 January 2011

It sneaks up far to quickly......


Like my friend here,the enemy has been sneaking upon me undetected, well until now!






Over the last ten days, ive covered alot of distance with work, the van and I have eaten up the miles, visiting stores and training staff in the ways of all things buff! But whats a road trip without alittle adventure, and thats where it became apparent the enemy in upon me...
Having recently bought a copy of the UK mountain bike trail center guide and having customers who need to see me dotted all over the place, it didnt take long to come up with a little project of my own to run alongside my workload...
With 63 trail centers dotted across our fair land and a company van big enough to always take a bike and sleeping bag, no matter how much stock I have to carry, its a no brainer.
So 10days in and 4 trail centers have been ridden n rated, but not so much ripped n shreded?
Thats the thing, ive been focused on work and adjusting to living a different lifestyle, for over 2 months now but its only this last couple of weeks, ive noticed the drop in fitness and the extra few pounds im carrying....


So, you takin to me? You takin to me?? YOU TAKIN TO ME! cus there ain't no one else here, time to pull my finger out,









to be cont........................